Open Sea Weather Web Map – Free Access
Open Sea is an online portal, Totally Free Application providing Marine Weather Forecast Web Map Service under thescreenweather series of Weather Digital Operational Suites (WDOS) from 55km Standard Resolution down-scaling up to 1.7km Very High Resolution Weather Forecast data.
The information provided is derived through Global MeteOcean Numerical Weather (GMONW) in-house AI powered analysis algorithms from the best-in-class Meteorological and Ocean model data sources available around the world such as NOAA GFS, ECMWF, GEM, ICON, UKMET and many more.
The Gridded Resolution output with pixelated style display gives a highly reliable and accurate spatial validity in the reading of the data you want to pin point specifically on the map.
This is what thescreenweather Open Sea is about:
For all users undertaking sea activities, static or across various areas along a route while requiring very easy to read reliable Gridded Marine Weather Forecast Data on a professional and super user-friendly Dynamic Web Map interface.
thescreenweather Open Sea is one of the best tools available as free access with no Ads! So, you can enjoy an effective user experience during your data exploitation, plan ahead smoothly your intended weather dependent activities.
Sign Up then access directly the data with unlimited usage for any area or precise location around the world.
Open Sea enables you to:
- Be ahead of any upcoming bad weather
- Get prepared to face extreme conditions
- Get a precise picture of weather and sea conditions worldwide
- Get real-time Weather & Sea actual data from over 8000 Stations onshore/offshore disseminated around the world
- Get a reliable Weather and Sea Condition Forecast in your area of interest
- Animate your selected parameters on the map (over 10 parameters including Wind, Wave, Thunderstorm, Visibility etc.)
- Identify and track the development of Tropical Cyclones and Storms
- Pin Point your site of interest on the map and read the forecast data
Discover some of the nice features currently available on this version such as Dynamic Weather Map with 3D Navigation to mention just a few of them, like you are flying a drone over the surface, you can also animate the maps.
We are updating Open Sea continuously, so Sign Up today to get notified at each new feature release.
Check out now the latest Wind / Pressure / Air Temperature / Sea State Worldwide Forecast and zoom in to your area of interest!
Enjoy using this tool and do not hesitate to comment on the user experience. We would love to hear from you!